Order goods or a service
In "My Orders" you can order everything from books and meeting refreshments to computer accessories and prints. Go straight to My Orders, or read more about how orders and procurements take place at OsloMet.
In My Orders you may also provide feedback on OsloMet's framework agreements.
How to order goods or service
- Go to "My Orders" and select "Enter requests".
- If you are unsure of the price or whether OsloMet has a framework agreement on the product or service you need check the database for OsloMet's framework agreements.
- Ask your local purchaser or check with the framework contact person for prices.
- Once you have entered the request, your local purchaser will place the order in the procurement system.
- Once you have received the item, please contact your local purchaser:
- Inform that the item has been received
- Notify if the item does not correspond with the agreement
- The invoice is automatically paid when the item is registered as received and as corresponding to the agreement.
OsloMet’s framework agreements
When using My Order, we are buying from suppliers that OsloMet has previously drawn up framework agreements with. Read more about our framework agreements here. Provide feedback on the framework agreement in My Order.
What would you like to order?
Read more about ordering procedures:
- Food and catering
- ICT equipment, licenses and accessories
- English translations and proofreadings
- Bus transport
- Profile items and giftware
These goods and services must be ordered outside of My Order:
Draw up a new agreement
Do you need to buy something that there is no elevant framework agreement for? Then you might want to enter into a new purchase agreement. Find out how the process takes place and how to proceed when you need a new framework agreement.