How to order a good or service
- Go to "My Orders" and select "Enter requests".
- Once you have entered the request, your local purchaser will place the order in the procurement system.
- Once you have received the item, please contact your local purchaser:
- Inform that the item has been received
- Notify if the item does not correspond with the agreement
- The invoice is automatically paid when the item is registered as received and as corresponding to the agreement.
What would you like to order?
Read more about ordering procedures:
- Food and catering
- ICT equipment
- Computer accessories
- English translations and proofreadings
- Bus transport
- Profile items and giftware
These goods and services must be ordered outside of My Order:
OsloMet’s framework agreements
When using My Order, we are buying from suppliers that OsloMet has previously drawn up framework agreements with. Read more about our framework agreements here. Provide feedback on the framework agreement in My Order.
Draw up a new agreement
Do you need to buy something that there is no elevant framework agreement for? Then you might want to enter into a new purchase agreement. Find out how the process takes place and how to proceed when you need a new framework agreement.