Travel expenses account

Travel expenses account

  1. Download and start using the DFO app

    All employees can use the convenient  DFO app on their smartphones. It's easy to use and saves time!

    Download the DFO app for Android / iPhone here.

    • You must log in via the ID portal the first time you use the DFO app.
      • Log in with MinID, BankID or BankID on mobile for secure login.
    • After login: Select a 4-digit PIN.
    • You will have to enter this code every time you use the DFO app.
  2. Viktig om dokumentasjonskrav

    Opplysninger om formålet med utgiftsdekningen og navnet på arbeidstakeren skal fremgå av bilaget eller av vedlegg til dette. Ved refusjon av reise- og oppholdsutgifter skal det også fremgå hvem utgiftene omfatter, og hvilke arrangementer den reisende har deltatt på. Ved refusjon av bevertningsutgifter skal formålet med bevertningen fremgå, navnet på de personer som bevertningen omfatter samt navnet på den virksomhet som personen representerer. Se skattebetalingsforskriften (

  3. Submit your travel expenses account

    Create a travel expenses account

    1. Press Travel expenses account/ travel settlement
    Have you registered a travel application ahead of your trip?

    Then you must use this to complete the travel expenses account. Choose "Travel application" instead of "Travel expenses account".  Delete estimated expenses:

    1. Press Travel application
    2. Delete ESTI- estimated expenses
    1. Register your travel expenses
    2. Press + to create a new
    3. Register date and time of the beginning and end of the trip
    4. Register the trip's purpose, country, place and allowance:

    These are the allowances we use the most:

    One-day domestic trip 

    Service trip at a hotel

    Register country and city:  the app will automatically select the right per diem allowance according to country and city.

    Trips abroad: the app will automatically give compensation supplement according to the duration of the trip.

    1. Press  «Reimbursement»

    Register per diem allowance here.

    Meals: Remember to register deductions for meals included in hotel or conferences or meals that you are offered.

    Other expenses: Register other expenses for hotel, airplane, bus, train by clicking "Add expense item" 

    1. Upload attachment: take pictures of all your receipt(s) with your mobile phone and upload them directly.
    2. Deliver the completed expenses account: Click the "SEND" button in the top right corner.

    Disbursement of trip/reimbursement

    When the travel expenses account is approved it will be included in the first upcoming run of incoming travel settlements.

    • When the travel expenses account/settlement is approved by the manager, the disbursement will take place every week or every 14 days. 
  4. Submit the travel settlement in the SAP portal

    For extensive trips with many destinations and receipts, you may want to use SAP, but in theory it is possible to do everything in the DFO app.

    Guidance: How to submit the travel settlements in SAP.




Spørsmål ang. reisebestilling, reiseregninger eller andre reiserelaterte temaer? Ta kontakt med lokal kontaktperson for reiser.

Faculties and the Administration

Url :
Contacts for travel