Absence due to illness and follow-up
Electronic follow up of sick leave (SFO) – for managers
Use lectronic follow up of sick leave for all managers in the SAP portal.
- Assistance document - SFO for managers (.docx) (in Norwegian only)
- Assistance document - SFO for HR staff (.docx) (in Norwegian only)
Leave of absence
User administrative system (BAS)
The user information in BAS is guiding for automatic access in several different systems at the university. To register or change employee information, follow this procedure:
Changes in the employee's organisational affiliation
For changes in organisational affiliation - e.g. if an employee is moved from HR in the central administration to HR at a faculty - this procedure must be followed in order to ensure uniform information about the employee in all academic systems. The procedure must be followed upon both temporary and permanent change, but not if the change is a result of a new appointment.
- Procedure for changes in organisational affiliation (.docx). (in Norwegian only)
For organisational changes such as creation, closure, relocation, name changes or other alterations to the organisational units, these guidelines must be followed:
- Remote work (.doc) (agreed home office) (in Norwegian only)
- Gifts and rewards (.doc) (in Norwegian only)
- Gift regulations
- Heads of group and service owners
- Employee appraisal interviews
In case of death
Guidelines for following up death - in case of both students' and employees' death.