Internal guidelines and agreement templates at OsloMet
- Types of contracts
- Rights Policy – Intellectual property rights (IPR)
- Regulations for grant and contract funding (.pdf in Norwegian)
- Procedure for stipulating and administring international collaboration agreements (.pdf in Norwegian)
- Obtaining access to research data from other organisations in Norway (.pdf in Norwegian)
- Checklist for agreements
- Ethical guidelines for international collaboration agreements (.pdf in Norwegian)
- Letter of intent template (.doc in English) The parties confirm that they are in contact with each other in order to reach a final binding agreement. Here a framework for the further cooperation between the parties is set up.
- Declaration of confidentiality
External guidelines and agreement templates
- Standard agreement for research and commissioned studies (KD) (Norwegian)
- Collaboration and consortium agreements (NFR) (Norwegian)
- DESCA agreements (Horizon 2020)
- Montreal Statement on Research Integrity in Cross-Boundary Research Collaborations
See websites about Contracts.
To quality assure the agreements, HiOA has signed a framework agreement with Grette Law Firm. This will be used when the R&D department is not in a position to provide juridical assistance.
Grette Law Firm can assist with juridical services within the following areas of law; agreement and contractual rights, EU and EEA law, copyright law, patent law, trademark law, design law and corporate law.
For more information, please contact Anne Bjørtuft in the department for Research and Development (R&D). Email: Anne.Bjortuft (at) oslomet.no; +47 67 23 54 21