Book a meeting room
Guides on how to book a meeting room in Outlook
- Book a meeting room in Outlook
- Find a free meeting room through Outlook
- Meeting rooms with restricted access
- Book an office / room in Tøyen Startup Village
Using a meeting room
- All our meeting rooms must be open (not locked by key) so that they are available to all employees
- Do not book a room for more time than strictly necessary and cancel your reservation if the meeting is cancelled.
- Keep the meeting room tidy and turn off the light when leaving.
Notify firstname.lastname@example.org (Facility Management Support Service) if something is missing or defect.
Ad hoc reservation of meeting rooms in P46
As a trial project, students and employees can book meeting rooms through the “ad-hoc booking” function on the screen outside the respective rooms. The screens sync with the Outlook calendar.
The meeting rooms on the ground floor (by the coffee bar) in Pilestredet 46 are included in the trial project: