NB! Teachers should not book these rooms for teaching. This must be done by the lecture schedule planner. It is not possible for other employees to attach a booking to a topic. This means that the booking will not be visible in the students' schedule.
As of July 1st, employees can book rooms for up to 40 people for work-related meetings in TP, the new lecture schedule programme.
- Go to TP room booking
- Sign in with your OsloMet username and password (Feide login)
- Select day, start time and end time
- Choose room type. If you choose "random" you search through all room types (group, seminar or classroom)
- Alternatively, you can add which building you want to search for rooms in or equipment (e.g. PC)
- Click on "show available rooms" - TP then shows all available rooms that meet your criteria
- Check off the room you want to reserve and click "Book"
- Enter your name in the "Enter description" field
- Then click "Confirm"
- On the confirmation page, you can choose whether you want the confirmation sent by e-mail
Do you want to check or cancel a reservation?
- Select "My reservations" in the top menu
- Here you will find an overview of all your reservations
- You can cancel a room by pressing the "Cancel" button on the right side of your order
Video guide: how to book rooms
Remember that you can choose the quality (cogwheel in the bottom right) and the volume of the film. The movie has subtitles (press CC).