- SAP on your phone - the DFØ app
- What do I administer myself in the SAP portal?
- E-forms – electronic forms in the SAP portal
- SAP support and guides
The DFØ app is the mobile version of the SAP portal and it is very easy to use.
Start using the DFØ app
- First time: log in with secure login through an ID portal: MinID, BankID or BankID on mobile or Buypass ID on mobile.
- Following login: select a four-digit PIN.
- This PIN is used every time you log in to the DFØ app.
What can you do in the app?
- clock in and out
- change personal information
- record working hours / activities (video) (in Norwegian only)
- check your time balance (video) (in Norwegian only)
- record overtime
- register and submit travel expenses accounts
- reimbursement of expenses
- correction of submitted travel expenses accounts and expense reimbursements
- leave of absence requests (video) (in Norwegian only)
- authorisation feature for managers
All employees with monthly salaries must use the portal.
Hourly paid employees
Those who receive remunerations based on the submission of time sheets will receive a written pay slip and must submit the travel expenses account manually.
Electronic pay slip
You will not receive your pay slip in the mail shelf - you must actively pick it up and print it if necessary.
The pay slip is always available and you can also display previous pay slips.
Electronic management of business travels
- The employee must personally record his or her travel expenses account.
- After registration, the electronic claim is sent to a case officer for review, and then to the manager for approval before disbursement.
- You can always check the status of the processing of your travel expenses claim and display previous travel settlements.
Pre-approval of trips
The SAP portal also facilitates for easy pre-approval of trips, which can be used before booking.
- This is done under: Travel and expenses reimbursements / Travel application / Create travel request.
Electronic reimbursement of expenses
- The employee must file the reimbursement claim electronically.
- The receipts are electronically attached to the claim in the SAP portal.
- Remember to download, scan or take a picture of the attachment (s).
E-forms are used for requests for remuneration, leave of absence, transfer of vacation days, and the recording of side-line jobs and extra tax deductions, etc. E-form streamlines and simplifies financial and HR tasks for employees and managers.
In 2018, the E-form will be used to record working hours for hourly paid employees.
Assistance page for E-forms
With E-forms in the SAP Portal, employees can:
- Apply for parental leave
- Request reimbursements of expenses
- Transfer vacation days
- Enter amounts for extra tax deductions
- Record side-line jobs
- Transfer/ disbursement of travel hours / overtime
- Submit letter of resignation
Approval and verification of all forms
All forms except the tax deduction form are sent to review and approval by either HR or finance staff before they are posted in the payroll system.
As of August 15, 2016, we will use electronic follow up of sick leave for all managers in the SAP portal.
- Assistance document - SFO for managers (in Norwegian only)
- Assistance document - SFO for HR staff (in Norwegian only)