The employee participation apparatus
Participative decision-making includes all measures that give you, as an employee, the chance to influence decisions made at all levels of the organisation; from determining overall objectives to making decisions related to your work life and your working conditions.
- The Basic Agreement for the Civil Service (HA) is the central agreement which defines the participation rules of the State.
- The Basic Collective Agreement for the Civil Service (HTA) is the central agreement regulating wages and working conditions for those employed in the public sector.
- The adaptation agreement is a specification of how participative decision-making should be practiced at OsloMet.
IDF - information, consultation and negotiation
At OsloMet participative decision-making is exerted through information, consultation and negotiation (IDF) in accordance with the Basic Agreement for the Civil Service and our own Adjustment Agreement.
Chief employee representatives
From 1 August 2021, the trade unions are represented in the central IDF meeting by the following chief employee representatives:
- Federation of Professional Associations: Trude Sundtjønn
- Associations of researchers: Erik Dahlgren
- Civil Service Union: Ingvild Nordang
- Confederation of Vocational Unions (YS): Arne Jørdre Tveit
In addition, the central chief safety representative is welcome in the IDF meetings, and has the right to speak.
IDF meeting schedule
IDF meetings should be held before board meetings. Matters not discussed in the board meeting must be included in these meetings. If the caseload is heavy, extra meetings can be held as needed.
Meeting dates and deadlines - Central IDF in 2018
The 2018 meeting schedule
til IDF fra TMO
The meetings are held at 10 am to 12.15 am.
* Meeting at 9 am - 13 am
** NB - Date has changed!!!
Local IDF meetings are held, separately, at the faculty and in the central administration.
Registration of cases to the central IDF
Board matters will be included in the IDF's processing plan in connection with registration with the board.
Other matters to the central IDF must be completed and included in the treatment plan for the central IDF P360 meeting page, no later than ten days before the meeting is to be held.
Øvrige saker til sentralt IDF må være ferdig skrevet og lagt i behandlingsplan på utvalg Sentralt IDF - informasjon, drøfting, forhandling i P360 senest innen 10 dager før møtet skal avholdes.
Meeting books and minutes from central IDF meetings
These are only available in Norwegian. Click the "NO" button in the top header to go to the Norwegian site.
Overview of the trade unions represented at OsloMet, and their employee representatives.
Local salary negotiations
About the 2.5.1 (2.3.3) and 2.5.3 (2.3.4) negotiations at OsloMet
- The university college leads local salary negotiations with all trade unions in accordance with the General Collective Agreement, section. 2.5.1 and 2.5.3.
- The individual employee must request salary negotiation through his or her trade union.
- Employees who do not have a membership in a trade union may ask their manager to request salary negotiations on their behalf. The manager decides whether the request should be put forward or not.