Resource page for PhD-candidates at HV
- Admission to a PhD-program at HV
- PhD from A to Z (a handbook) can be found in the Teams: PhD at the Faculty of Health Sciences. If you do not have access please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midterm Evaluation
- Submission of a doctoral thesis at HV
- Information to main supervisor at HV (only in Norwegian)
- Information to the committee leader at HV (only in Norwegian)
Guidelines for PhD-program
- PhD regulation at OsloMet (in Norwegian only)
- Supplementary guidelines for PhD in Health Sciences
- Supplementary guidelines for PhD in Behavior Analysis
Applications for approval of external courses, changes in supervision conditions and extended time on the program are processed in advance of the doctoral degree committee (DGU) meetings, four times each semester.
- Application for pre-approval and crediting of courses
- Application for appointing a new supervisor/change supervisor
- Application for an extended time at a PhD-Programme
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.