Use the DFO app or SAP portal to record your working hours, absence or to record travel expenses account.
- Standard working hours remain unchanged throughout the year - 7.5 hours per day (37.5 hours per week). The lunch break is not included in the working hours.
- Information about work schedules
- TR staff who have worked overtime must record their working hours in the working hours form and the overtime list (.xlsx) which are to be delivered to the supervisor who approval and signature.
For TA staff
- All recording of working hours and absence must be done in the SAP portal. How to register working hours in the SAP portal (youtube.com).
- TA staff at OsloMet are covered by Særavtalen om fleksibel arbeidstid i staten
Normal working hours
- Normal working hours are 07.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday but summer hours differ from winter hours:
- Winter working hours - from 15 September to 14 May; 7.75 hours per day (38.75 hours per week).
- Summer working hours - from 15 May to 14 September are 7 hours per day (35 hours per week).
- The lunch break is included in the working hours and the employee must be available to the employer.
- The core working hours are from 09:00 to 14:30 and the flexible period from 07:00 to 20:00 - Monday to Friday all year.
- Overtime is only permitted if there is a specific and time-limited need. In other words, overtime cannot be used as a permanent arrangement.
- Overtime must be compulsory and verifiable
For part-time teachers
Read more about digital time sheets.
Find your local payroll contact if have any questions regarding digital time sheets. See contact information below.