The channel strategy must answer three things:
- What channels do we have - and who is responsible for these?
- Who is the target group for the different channels?
- How do we use the channels?
The channel strategy supports the communication goals at OsloMet, where we will contribute through communication
- that OsloMet is visible and clear to the outside world
- that people connect OsloMet with the positive we contribute
- to build common culture and identity at OsloMet
The channel strategy applies to OsloMet's digital communication channels.