All requirements must be submitted via My Order. This solution ensures that the right purchaser gets your requirement.
- All purchases of less than NOK 500,000,- are made by a local purchaser.
- Purchases exceeding NOK 500,000,- are made centrally.
For more information about the regulations, see below.
What does it mean to have authority?
Budget allocation authority:
- Employees who have the authority to allocate funds on the college’s behalf.
Attestation authority (order authority):
- Employees who have the authority to order and pay for goods and services on the college's behalf. The authority is delegated by a manager with budget allocation authority.
Internal finance guidelines
- Main rules about financial management for OsloMet
- General terms and conditions HiOA - 2015.3
- Guidelines for catering and representation at OsloMet
- The Personnel Handbook for State Employees, Catering - remuneration for refreshments for meeting and conferences
- HiOA's internal regulation for contribution and contract financed activities
- Guidelines for internal commissions
- Guide for the VAT area OsloMet
Laws and regulations on public procurement
- LOA (Public Procurement Act)
- FOA (Public Procurement Regulations)
- Guide to the Public Procurement Regulations
- Regulations on the appeals board for public procurement (KOFA)
- Regulations against social dumping (wages and working conditions)
- Ethical guidelines for employees in connection with procurements and supplier contract at HiOA