The training grant may be used for visits to one on HiOA’s Erasmus + partner institutions in Europe or to an enterprise, organisation, school, government agency etc. The aim is that you shall learn something by spending some time there, e.g. through seminars, workshops, Erasmus Partner Week, job shadowing, language courses etc. Please note: You may NOT apply for financial support to attend conferences (only seminars and workshops).
What you learn must be useful in your everyday work and contribute to internationalisation at OsloMet.
Where can I go?
HiOA cooperates with partner institutions in most countries included in Erasmus +. This includes the 28 EU-countries, in addition to Iceland, Liechtenstein, Turkey and Macedonia. Please contact the international coordinator at your department or faculty to find out where you can go. You may also visit enterprises, organisations, schools, government agencies etc. in the Erasmus + countries.
- Overview of Staff Training Events at HiOA's Erasmus + partner institutions
- Imotion, an online platform for "staff training events" arranged in Europe.
What are the conditions for applying for a grant?
Your visit must be clarified with your Head of Section.
- The visit must have a duration of minimum four days (where at least two days must include academic activities), maximum two months.
- The grant can be used for visits to a partner institution, enterprise, school, organisation or government agency.
- You may only visit one partner institution per grant (this also applies to enterprises, schools, organisations etc.).
- You cannot receive a mobility grant for activities funded by other EU-cooperation programmes/projects.
Additional requirement for language courses: Scholarship recipient must follow language courses organised in places where it is possible to practice the current language also outside the course schedule.
The next deadline is 15 February 2019 for staff exchange in the spring semester 2019. The link to the online application form will be published in medio January.
To find out what information you need to fill out the form, please take a look at Application form Erasmus + Training Grant (PDF).
We have gathered some stories as examples of how to use the Erasmus+ Mobility Grant for professional development. Take a look and be inspired!