How to protect information - ask yourself:
- Would it cause harm to you, OsloMet or others if the information is made public or is being changed by unauthorised persons?
- Would it be a problem if the information is unavailable for some time, or is permanently deleted?
- Is my mobile phone/ tablet / laptop traceable?
- Can I remotely delete the content if any of my devices get lost?
- Have I encrypted the storage devices on my mobile phone/ tablet / laptop?
Information can be critical and / or sensitive. Critical information must be publicly available. Sensitive information must be protected against access and modification by unauthorised persons. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any doubts.
- Mobile equipment, apps and wireless networks
- Sharing and online social behaviour
- Physically securing OsloMet's premises
- Who owns the information and the results?
- Storing, sending, sharing and deleting
- Personal data and data security
- Value assessment and risk assessment
- OsloMet's IT systems and computer networks
- Fraud and misuse of information