Courses and conferences
The Conference Centre accepts room reservations continuously throughout the year and the all rooms are equipped with good technical solutions for conferences, meetings and lectures.
The Conference Center
The Conference Centre has attractive, newly renovated rooms that are equipped with good technical solutions for conferences, meetings and lectures.
The Conference Centre accepts room reservations continuously throughout the year. After the teaching schedules are ready, you can also get assistance finding available rooms elsewhere on Pilestredet, Kjeller and Sandvika campus. See the deadlines for room reservation for spring and autumn.
The Conference Centre assists with the following:
- Room reservation
- Planning and coordination
- Signposting, name tags
- Rig-up and rig-down of conference rooms
- Information and practical arrangements
- Coordination of catering
- Coordination of AV and IT support
- Order wireless network for courses and conferences
We do not copy for internal courses; see printing services and OsloMets's framework agreement with Byråservice.
There is simple catering in the common area outside the course and seminar rooms. OsloMet has a framework agreement with Elvebredden Catering AS for catering for meetings.
- Your local purchaser must order all catering for meetings.
- Send the request for catering via My Orders.
- For TKD, the request can until further notice, be sent directly to the local purchaser.
- For normal bookings Elvebredden must have received the order before 13 o’clock the day ahead. It is therefore important that you notify to your purchaser in advance.
- Preferably AT LEAST two - 2 - days in advance - via My Orders.
What must be included in your order?
- Products required
- Need for disposables
- Delivery date
- Number of people
- Any food allergies
Remember to make sure that you receive an order confirmation from your purchaser so you know that your order has gone through. After the order is shipped, the employees are in charge of all further communication with the supplier.
Contact Information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 22 67 91 80.
Equipment that needs to be returned like cans and others must be put back at the place of delivery.
Central room reservation each autumn and spring
The Conference Centre carries out its own central room reservation in advance of each semester. It is extra important that you do not forget the deadlines for room reservation if you need rooms for a series of longer courses or several meetings.
The deadline for room reservations:
- Autumn semester: April 1st
- Spring semester: October 1st
- The Conference Centre's facilities are mainly used for the college’s continuing education, duty activities and other events involving external partners.
- Furthermore, the facilities are used for representation and meetings with external and international visits. In addition, many internal meetings and a lot of the college's internal competence development, the OsloMet Academy, happen here.
- Regarding courses organised in series and continuing and further education activities, it is desirable that the departments coordinate their needs and send in a combined request before the deadlines.
Special deadlines for major events / conferences
Own deadlines for major events / conferences:
- For groups of more than 100 participants who either need the whole auditorium on the 1st floor of P 46 (Athene, with room for 192 people), or another large auditorium.
The request must be made by:
- February 15th (autumn semester)
- September 15th (spring semester).