- Remember to use HiOA's corporate visual identity when creating printings.
1. To order
Commissions can be ordered by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
When sending large production files, you can use the file upload service.
2. Booking code
The person ordering must provide:
- a booking code (a four digit number). You must use your unit's order code when ordering.
- delivery location,
- time of delivery and
The unit that orders will receive an invoice for the ordered products. There are no fixed costs.
Collection and delivery of paper originals
Collection / transport
- Paper originals must be collected by Byråservice’s courier.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Delivery time for small commissions
Small commissions will be delivered no later than 48 hours after the order has been received by Byråservice.
Delivery time for large commissions
The delivery time for compendia may vary slightly depending on the scope and number etc.
Order the commission as usual. Collection of the commission must be agreed upon with Byråservice via e-mail.
Physical commissions should be placed at the designated collection stations in the post room at:
- Kjeller, or in
- Pilestredet 46 (the Post Centre)
- Pilestredet 52
For urgent orders, you must contact Byråservice by telephone to arrange the time of delivery and any extra pay for the urgency /overtime pay. Contact Byråservice, tlf.: 22 04 39 00
Contact persons Byråservice:
Håkon Mathiesen (secondary contact)
Phone 91 32 41 69
Mail Address email@example.com
Trine Høitomt-Nilsen (prepress)
Telefon 40 22 04 49