Open Digital Archive (ODA)
In the Open Digital Archive (ODA) you can find:
- Peer-reviewed journal articles and other scientific work registered in Cristin.
- Up to five bachelor’s theses graded A and B from selected bachelor's programs.
- Master’s theses with a passing grade (E-A) written by students at OsloMet.
- Approved PhD theses written at OsloMet.
- Non scientific publications, such as reports, etc.
Auto-archiving of scientific journal articles
At OsloMet, everyone must upload their own scientific journal articles to Cristin according to OsloMets Open Access Policy.
Everything you upload will be stored in a closed repository. You can upload documents published from 2003 onwards. The documents will be verified by the University Library before they are published in ODA.
Publishing bachelor's theses
ODA contains a selection of A theses from selected bachelor's programs, from 2017 and onwards. The theses are selected by the course coordinator, who sends them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publishing master's theses
Approved master's theses are harvested from Inspera and published in ODA by the University Library. Publication must be approved by the candidate upon submission, possibly with an embargo period. Publishing your master's thesis.
The dissertations written by OsloMet are published digitally in Skriftserien (skriftserien.oslomet.no) and stored in ODA. Information about publishing dissertations.
Archiving of other documents
Reports, notes etc. are also archived in ODA. Contact us if you need registration access.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com