- The length of the holiday is 5 weeks – 25 working days.
- If you are working part-time with weekly days off, these days will be considered as holiday days, cf. section 5, point 1 of the Act Relating to Holidays.
- You are entitled to full holiday leave even if you have not earned the right to full holiday pay.
- If you start in a new position after 30 September you are only entitled to one week of holidays.
Applying for holiday
- TA employees must apply for holidays in the SAP portal prior to implementation.
- The main holiday / the summer holiday will be applied for by 1 May.
- TR employees choosing to have their days off outside of the main holiday / summer holiday must apply for this in the SAP portal prior to implementation.
- TR employees do not need to apply for a main holiday / summer holiday. Since all their days off must fall in teaching-free periods, the summer holiday will be pre-registered and the work schedule will indicate the net number of working hours – holidays deducted.
Illness during the holiday
- If you have a 100 per cent sick leave by the beginning of the holiday, the entire holiday may be postponed until later in the year - claims for postponement must be promoted before the last working day before the holiday.
- With a 100 per cent sick leave during the holiday you may claim to be granted the corresponding number of days later in the year. In this case, a medical certificate (not self-certification of absence) must be delivered immediately after the holiday is over.
- Illness of persons other than the employee do not entitle him / her to postpone the holiday.
- Days off that have not been taken advantage of due to illness are automatically transferred to the subsequent year.
Disbursement of holiday pay
- The calculation is done in June and the holiday pay allowance is disbursed along with the June salary.
Transfer / advance payment
- 14 paid days off may be transferred to the subsequent year (2 weeks according to the Act Relating to Holidays, as well as 4 days of contractual holiday). Applying is not necessary.
- Advance leave can be arranged for, but only for the number of days you have earned holiday pay for.
Holiday pay during paid leave of absence
- In case of illness during paid leave of absence, you will earn the right to holiday pay. Leave of absence with partial salary will affect the earning possibilities.