Funding of EU applications
Brief description of Horizon 2020
What can the EU team assist with?
Objective: support OsloMet’s strategy, especially with regard to the following matters Increased external funding, especially from the Norwegian Research Council and the EU and Prioritising international research cooperation that strengthens the quality of research and education.
- Mapping of possibilities: organise meetings and discuss possible announcements, conduct workshops, help researchers to turn ideas into applications, advice on strategic networking
- Quality: evaluate application drafts and suggestions for application ideas
- Application development: help to identify and interpret information in EU documents in all project phases, obtain information from the partners for the application, assist with the online application system and budget setup, contact the Norwegian Research Council in Norway and Brussels
- Competence enhancement: hold seminars, bring in external consultants to audit application drafts and hold courses
- Financial support possibilities: assist with strategy funding for costs associated with the development of an application
Financial support opportunities at OsloMet
There are several support opportunities for individual researchers / research groups wishing to participate in the EU’s research programmes
- Support for application development and internationalisation
- Consultancy services for the development of EU applications (In Norwegian only)
- The Oslo Region European Office (In Norwegian only)
EU project template
OsloMet's PIC code is 954982461
Courses and events
Study visits and secondments
EU projects at OsloMet
OsloMet participates several EU projects, both as a coordinator and a partner, see list of projects.