The advanced course is created for you who lead large research projects and want more elaborate knowledge around the strategic side of research project leadership.
Content and methods
The advanced course is designed to further develop skills on facilitating shared ambitions and cooperation between the members, and make strategic prioritizations within the project portfolio.
This course will run over two two-day seminars covering:
- Developing the role as a research project leader
- Developing shared ambitions
- Recruiting and onboarding of project members
- Mobilizing stakeholders
- Portfolio management
- Strategic and change leadership in at project context
- Expectations from your environment and mission orientation
Activities to support learning:
- Home assignments: Personal mini case; Input on their draft ambitions from their research environment
- Learning groups where the participants share experiences, discuss, and work with different tools and cases
Seminar one: October 11-12, 2023
Seminar two: November 15-16, 2023
Language: English / or Norwegian and Danish if all participants speak Norwegian
Application: Use the link above to apply by September 21, 2023
To participate, you are expected to have completed the introductory course in research project leadership. Exceptions can be made, but applicants who have completed the introductory course will be prioritized.
If there are more applicants than places, the faculties will be asked to prioritize.