The purpose is to give candidates an understanding of the significance of external funding for developing their careers, as well as to enable them to initiate and assist in the application process. The course is offered to Ph.d. students across all doctoral programs at OsloMet.
- Sources of funding, programs and project types (with emphasis on the Research Council of Norway and the EU, incl. the next framework program Horizon Europe)
- The background policy of different programs and project types
- Application templates and evaluation criteria
- Different phases of the application process (from idea to submitted application)
- The use of process and project development tools to ensure an efficient application process
The course will consist of presentations, discussions and practical exercises. It will have a duration of 5 hours (including lunch), and be held in English. The course is offered by the team for external funding in the Department for research and development at OsloMet.
Note! The number of places is limited. The course requires a minimum of 15 participants. Registration deadline October 10th.