Order translation from Norwegian into English
If you need to order a translation of a Norwegian text into English, you may contact the purchaser at your unit. Before you contact the purchaser, please make sure that you know the number of words of the text in question.
Order proofreading of English texts
Send an e-mail to OsloMet’s agency for translation services: email@example.com to request proofreading of an English text. Please include the following information in your e-mail:
- The type of text
- The number of words
- When the proofreading must be ready
- Contact person at OsloMet in case the proofreader has any questions
- Attach the document in question, in Word format
- When you have received feedback from the agency, you must contact the purchaser at your unit:
Provide the purchaser with the information you have received from Allegro Language Services, and attach the document you would like to be proofread.
Once you have received the translation or the proofread text from the agency, it is very important that you read through the document as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the text or if you are not satisfied, you must contact Allegro Language Services as soon as possible.
Allegro Language Services is obliged to deliver services in accordance with the conditions stated in the framework agreement with OsloMet. Please contact the purchaser at you unit if you have any questions relating to the conditions.
Prices and time of delivery
- The price for a translation is calculated by number of words in the Norwegian text. The price per word becomes lower when the text is longer.
- The price for proofreading is calculated by an hourly rate set in the framework agreement.
The time of delivery for translations and proofreading is set in the framework agreement. An overview of times of delivery is stated in the framework agreement. Please contact the purchaser at you unit for more information.
Who can you order translations from?
If you want to order translation from Norwegian into English or from "bokmål" into "nynorsk" (the Norwegian language variants), you must use OsloMet’s framework agreement with the translation agency Allegro Language Services and order your translation via the purchaser at your unit. The framework agreement applies to both administrative and scientific texts.