Sommerferie for skyttelbussen
Det blir som vanlig en pause i de stilleste ukene i sommer; bussen er innstilt mellom 2. juli og 7. august. Velkommen tilbake mandag 8. august!
OsloMet follows the authorities' suggestion for wearing a face mask on the shuttle bus if it is not
possible to keep a distance of at least 1 metre to fellow passengers.
Departure times campus Pilestredet
- 08.10, arrival campus Kjeller 08.55
- 11.25, arrival campus Kjeller 11.55
- 14.25, arrival campus Kjeller 15.00
Joint meetings at Kjeller are held between 09.00-15.00.
Between P48 and P50, see map, at campus Pilestredet.
Departure times campus Kjeller
In front of main entrance.
- 09.00, arrival campus Pilestredet 09.30
- 12.00, arrival campus Pilestredet 12.30
- 15.00, arrival campus Pilestredet 15.30
- Show your admission card to the driver for identification.
- Bus capacity is 15 passengers. New bus will arrive within approx. 20 minutes if the number exceeds 15.
- The shuttlebus operates daily, and is free of charge for employees.
- The bus is not to be used as daily transportation to your workplace.
Please contact Arnor E Jenssen Turbusstransport AS by phone 6797 3080 if bus is delayed or not arriving.
Point of contact for the shuttlebuss contract at OsloMet is Tom Syvertsen, email@example.com.
Pre-ordering for groups
Are you a group over 10 persons? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest the day before departure.
Transportation off schedule
To be ordered with Unibuss Tur, see checklist rammeavtalen for turbuss.