A two-seater van and a seven-seater car are located in the basement of EuroPark’s parking palace at Frydenlund, and are available to employees from Monday to Friday.
- The cars are registered as resources in Outlook similar to meeting rooms etc
- Search for "Peugeot Varebil" or "Peugeot Syvseter" in Ooutlook
- Enter the current time period for which the car is to be borrowed
- Enter your name and mobil numbre in the subject field
- After booking, you will immediately receive an email with a message if the booking is approved or not
If you wish to use a service car on weekends or in holidays, a request should be directed to Brukerstøtte i Eiendom, contact form "Andre henvendelser".
- The keys and the logbook are handed out and must be delivered at the Main reception, Pilestredet 46 ( 8.00-15.00)
- Upon handing in the keys and logbook after closing, please put these in the mailbox outside the post office
- All users of the cars must keep a logbook and register:
- time and mileage at the beginning and end of the drive
- the purpose of the trip,
- fuel level upon delivery,
- registration of a any accidents along the way.
- Please return the car after use according to booking.
- If you need to deliver it later than agreed upon, contact the Main reception, phone 6723 6000 / 6723 7943.
- The service cars can only be booked / used for service purposes
- The offer is for employees only
Related questions can be addressed to Brukerstøtte i Eiendom, contact form "Andre henvendelser".