- Advisory body for the management and the faculties.
- Coordinating international agreements and programmes with other educational institutions and organisations.
- Information and guidance for incoming and outgoing exchange students.
- Induction for international students.
- Organising information meetings and joint events for international students.
- Close cooperation with the international coordinators at the faculties.
- Information, guidance and administration relating to Erasmus+ staff exchange.
- Information and guidance relating to project calls administered by the Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Education (SIU).
- Coordinating the Erasmus+ programme.
- Responsible for the mobility agreements in the National Student Database (FS) and "SøknadsWeb" (Application Web).
- Communication tasks relating to internationalisation.
Who does what?
Head of Section for Internationalisation
Europe/the Nordic region
Language and communication
Head of Section for Career and Student Services
Head of Section for Admissions and Assessment
Admission of incoming degree students
Where are we?
- Pilestredet Campus: 1st floor, Pilestredet 46 and ground floor Pilestredet 52
- Kjeller Campus: 1st floor, block D.