In Microsoft 365 you can store in OneDrive, collaborate with colleagues in Teams or work with documents in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Two factor authentication
All employees must log in with two factor authentication when accessing Microsoft systems.
Security and privacy
Information in OneDrive is stored in the "cloud". All information must be assessed and classified. Guidelines for classification have been prepared. Read more about Microsoft's security rules and privacy (microsoft.com).
- Login to Office 365 is done using your OsloMet username and password, through Single Sign On (SSO). SSO means that once you have logged in, you are automatically logged into other services using the same log-in if you decide to visit these.
- Be careful, always log out of the services and close the web browser after use.
Office 365 training
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a service that gives you access to Office applications, storage and sharing in OneDrive and other online tools and services (cloud services).
Download free software
Office 365 can be used on PCs, tablets and mobile phones.
This is what you get in Office 365:
- Office programmes such as Outlook Excel, Word and PowerPoint can be used in the web browser.
- free Microsoft Office for private devices.
- OneDrive - 1TB of free storage.
- additional useful tools and services.
- e-mail is stored in the cloud, not locally.
Microsoft Office 365 on private equipment?
You can download the whole Office package for free (365.oslomet.no) and install on your private equipment.
Office 365 can be used on computers, tablets and smart phones.