The purpose of internal recruitment
Available tasks in the OsloMet administration are frequently posted in the Internal recruitment portal.
We encourage permanent employees who wish to explore new fields and different work tasks to keep up to date on wha tasks are needed at Oslomet. Perhaps you get the opportunity to use your expertise in other parts of the organisation or find a new challenge? Check out the available administrative tasks at OsloMet now.
The portal aims to better facilitate for internal mobility and is one of the tools used in connection with the administration for the future program. If you apply for temporary internal tasks, you will keep your permanent position at OsloMet.
- Internal recruitment is an instrument, rooted in the readjustment agreement, which aims to make the administration more effective.
- Internal recruitment will increase opportunities for internal mobility and stimulate improved interaction and experience exchange across faculties and departments.
Procedure for internal announcement
Assessment of internal applicants
- Only permanent employees may apply.
- The qualifications of internal applicants are assessed by the recruiting manager in cooperation with the responsible HR unit.
- If there are no qualified internal applicants, one must consider whether simple skill-enhancing measures can make potential applicants eligible. In such cases, any skill-enhancing measures must be determined in a binding agreement.
- Conversations will be held with applicants.
- If an internal candidate is eligible, he/she will be offered a transfer to a new unit.
- The HR unit in the recruiting unit will take care of the practical tasks of transferring.
- The time of transfer is agreed upon between sending and receiving unit.
- The salary will in general remain unchanged. Any variations in salary and position code can take place only following 2.5.3-negotiations.