The guest account provides access to login on OsloMet PC's, the wireless network / eduroam and a home directory.
- Only a OsloMet employee can order a guest account.
- The employee is responsible for the activities of the person or the persons who are given access to the network.
1. Log in to a OsloMet PC
Log in to a OsloMet PC with the assigned username and password.
- Example of a username: anon-14800
2. Log in to eduroam (Wi-Fi)
Log in to the wireless network "eduroam" with the assigne username "Username@oslomet.no" and the assigned password.
- Example of a username: email@example.com
Note: Anyone who needs access to the wireless network have to enter "@ oslomet.no" after the username. The user account / guest account will then be approved / authenticated.
Will the guest need Wi-Fi for up to 12 hours? Use the wireless guest network "OsloMetGuest".
The wireless guest network "OsloMet Guest" is only for visitors who do not have a user account on OsloMet.
If you already have a OsloMet username or if you are a visitor / guest from another educational institution, please log in to the wireless network "eduroam".
- The guest must order a password via SMS.
- The guest account is valid for 12 hours and can be used on up to three - 3 - devices.
- The service costs NOK 2, -.