Evacuation chairs and stretchers for people with disabilities
OsloMet has special evacuation chairs and stretchers that can be found in the buildings used by staff members, students and patients with disabilities.
Evacuation chairs can be found in the following building
- P32 - Level 4 North by the emergency exit
- P32 - Level 10 North by the emergency exit
- P35 - Level 4 in PH475 Data torg and PG405 break area
- P35 - Level 5 in the corridor by PE514 disabled toilet
- P35 - Level 6 in the corridor by PI653
- P35 - Level 7 in the corridor by PI752
- P40 - Level 2 by the main stairs
- P44 - Level 4 floor by the treatment hall V447
- P44 - Level 5 in clinic room V540
- P46 - Level 3 in the conference centre
- P46 - Level 4 in the corridor by PA498
- P48 - Level 2 in the library by the main entrance
- P48 - Level 6 by the common areas
- P48 - Level 7 by exit P
- P52 - Level 4 between wings F and B
- SG26 - Level 4 in the corridor along the back yard.
- PP33 - Level 5 by the lifts
- K55 - Level 3 by the lift between C and D blocks (Kjeller)
If an evacuation chair should be placed in another building or on another floor, please send an e-mail to request one.