Priorities of Erasmus + Capacity Building Projects:
- Support modernisation and internationalisation of higher education in partner countries.
- Increase access to higher education in partner countries.
- Promote networking and intercultural awareness.
The projects may be directed at institutional or system level. In addition to Erasmus + priorities, the projects must be in accordance with national and / or regional priorities.
Who can participate?
The minimum requirement is two programme countries with at least one higher education institution from each country, and at least one partner country with a minimum of three higher education institutions.
There must be as many higher education institutions from partner countries as from the programme countries.
One of the partners coordinates the application and potentially the project.
Duration of the project
The projects can last for 2 or 3 years.
Hva kan du søke om?
Project development support (PES):
If you wish to develop a project application within Erasmus+ Capacity Building Projects, you can apply for project development support (PES) from Diku.
The announcement of the call for proposals and the application vary from year to year, you will find more information on Diku's website.
Funding for Erasmus+ Capacity Building Projects:
You can apply for support to develop curricula, management systems, building cooperation networks, mobility, and policy development.
How do you apply?
- The call for proposals is announced once a year, usually in October.
- The coordinating institution applies for funding within the deadline.
- The application deadline is usually at the end of February.
- Please see the websites of Diku and the EU Commission for more information about the application procedures.
- Contact the Erasmus + Team in the university administration.
- If you plan to coordinate a project application, we recommend you to participate in Diku’s application seminar.
- Register the application in P360.