Search for documents dating from before September 2014
These are documents that previously were available in ePhorte (archive system).
Ordering documents dating from before 2007
Documents dating from before 2007 mainly exist on paper. Send an order to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need access to this documentation and we will find it for you.
The inquiry should clearly state what kind of link the material to which you wish access has. The more information we get, the faster you will get the material.
Normally it takes three - 3 - business days to process each order.
- Generally, the original version of folders and documents is not lent out.
Sensitive information and documents
- Sensitive information and documents that are to be used as part of administrative procedures must be registered in Public 360, the rest can be sent by e-mail.
Large amount of documentation
- If you want access to a large amount of documentation or entire folders, we can agree upon a time for you to come here to SDI for a viewing.
Copies of certificates
- If you want copies of certificates that have copies stored in the archive, a request applied a Rett kopi stamp can be sent directly to the former student.
When ordering copies of diplomas, it is important to provide the following information:
- Full name upon completion of studies
- Personal identification number
- When you began and completed the education
- Correct programme of study
- The faculty to which the programme of study belonged
- which educational institution
- Full current name
- Accurate contact information; e-mail and postal addresses