Procurement and invoicing conditions for OsloMet
Overview of billing address and order conditions and reference codes for all units.
Purchase order and invoicing conditions for OsloMet
- OsloMet must immediately receive order confirmations on all orders
- The parties must agree on the price in advance. It must include shipping costs and other costs.
- Invoices must have payment conditions for a minimum of 30 days.
- OsloMet must receive all incoming invoices electronically in EHF format.
- Invoices must be marked with PO number (8 digits) or with the booking code
- Errors and defects in an invoice will result in the invoice being returned.
- The waybill (despatch advice) and the consignment of goods must be clearly marked with the order number PO number (8 digits) and the internal receiver / address.
Electronic billing address / VAT number: 997 058 925
Invoices from abroad must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org