Bike parking and City Bikes
At Oslo Metropolitan University, it has been adapted for outdoor bike parking and own bicycle stalls for employees. Close to OsloMet you will also find stands for City bikes.
Outdoor bike parking
- P52: 21 spaces
- P50: 21 spaces
- Fyrhuset: 25 spaces
- Between P50 and Fyrhuset: 27 spaces
- P44: 13 spaces
- Between P50 og P48: 15 spaces
- Between P44 og P42: 17 spaces
- Between P48 og P46: 57 spaces
- P40: 12 spaces
- HG1 (NIBR): 29 spaces
- SG26/28: 30 spaces
- PP33 and PP35: 19 spaces
- P32: 20 spaces
- P35: 60 outdoor bike parking spaces facing Pilestredet
There are 50 bicycle locations at the left of the main entrance and at the south-eastern corner of the building.
Bike parking for employees
We have 8 bicycle stalls and stands for employees. A card reader will be installed on all bicycle stalls so that all employees can access them with a card and a code.
This is where you may find bicycle stalls today:
- 20 indoor spaces in the driveway down to the garage (not bike stalls, but it is possible to lock the bike to the bike stand)
- 20 spaces in room H032 - (lock cylinder that can be used with all office keys in P35 - card reader will be installed)
- Bike cage in room N010.039
- Q1U022 (24 m2 brutto)
- Q1U023 (51 m2 brutto)
All bicycle stalls in P42 have card readers, you need your admission card and code to access the room.
We are working to install more bike stalls, a single bike repair hub and an all-year indoor washing station.
There are four stands for city bikes on campus Pilestredet and one stand at Kunnskapsbyens Hus near campus Kjeller.
Find our more about City bikes in Oslo.
Find out more about City bikes at Kjeller, Lillestrøm