The grants aim to increase the quality and scope of internationalisation at OsloMet through an increasing connection between staff activities and student activities.
The grants will be awarded to competence building activities that support the applicant’s current work tasks.
In addition, the following applications will be prioritised in case of limited funding:
- Applications from PhD Candidates
- Applications from staff members who plan to increase their digital competences by:
- learning more about the use of digital tools in teaching and learning
- learning more about digital systems and tool
- learning more about virtual mobility
- Applications from departments/academic environments wanting to invite lecturers from an external organisation/enterprise (link between education and working life) to OsloMet. Please contact Hanne Maanum as soon as possible.