VPN for Mac
Setting up edyVPN for Mac computers operated by OsloMet (work computers)
Installing eduVPN for macOS
This guide is only for Apple Macs that are operated by OsloMet.
Installing from Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
- Click the symbol for Intelligent Hub in the task bar on your Mac (the bar on top). Click "Account".
- Click the icon that looks like a flower in the menu to the left (Categories). Click on "All apps". Find the eduVPN client and intstall.
- Open eduVPN.
- To set up: Click "Use Custom URL" and type in https://ansatt-vpn.oslomet.no.
- In the Connect to VPN-menu, click on "ansatt-vpn" and "Connect".
- Log in with your OsloMet username and password.
- Under "Approve application", click "Approve application".
- You are now connected to eduVPN. Look for the eduVPN in your top taskbar. Red means you are disconnected, green means you are connected and yellow means you are trying to connect.
See the video guide to how you can install eduVPN on a Mac.