Software for home use
Note! Some of the software here are only available for employees.
- Software for home use
- Free/available software
- OsloMet templates
- Office tools for home use
- Download MS Office Suite for private use (Office 365)
- EndNote: How to install EndNote – a tool for reference management
- Matlab: How-to install Matlab on your private computer. – Matlab can be used free of charge on private computers.
- If you are to use Matlab on a OsloMet computer, please order the software via bestill.hioa.no
- SPSS: How to install SPSS – a tool for statistical data analysis.
Working from outside?
- You need to use a VPN connection to gain access to internal resources and shared folders: How to install Viscosity VPN client for private use (for Windows / Mac).
Free software – some services requires login via Feide services. Here you can find a list of some of the available software for: 3D tools, Anti Virus software, design tools, file sharing, free office tools for home use, free project tools, online survey and feedback tools and web publishing.
Available software via Feide (*)– here you will find project and cooperation tools, video and drawing programs, file sharing and storage tools, and online maps. (*) Requires Feide login with OsloMet username and password.
- Note! Available under public directory (drive K:) - if you need to access the templates from outside. Requires VPN connection.
- File address: K:\felles\alle\maler\hioa-maler
- Download Office Suite (pack) for free (Office 365) (Login with your OsloMet e-mail)
- Buy Microsoft Office for Windows PC or MacOS for private use
- Download free office tools: OpenOffice eller LibreOffice