Outlook profile for Windows 10
- Search for "Control panel" in the search box in the bottom left corner
2. Search for Mail (32-bit)
- Search for "Mail" in the search box in the upper-right corner.
3. Show Profiles
Under Mail Setup:
- Select: Show Profiles...
4. Remove profile
- Click on the profile marked with blue, for example Outlook.
- Click: Remove
- Then click: OK
- Enter Yes to confirm deletion of the profile.
Important: No e-mails will be deleted or removed when the profile is removed. All your e-mails will be available when starting Outlook agian.
6. Start Outlook again
A new user profile will be enabled.
7. Create a new profile
- Profile Name: Enter your username at OsloMet to confirm your user profile
- Click: OK
- Outlook will immediately start up with your user profile and e-mail address. Click: Next
- To complete the setup of your email account, click: Finish
You may now use Outlook as before.