The setup in the guide shows how to set up Exchange with Feide login. There is also an Outlook app client in the App Store for iOS.
1. Go to: Settings> Accounts and passwords
2. Select: Add account> Exchange
3. Email: <insert your OsloMet email address>
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
4. Select log on – the account will then be verified
5. Log on via Feide with your OsloMet username and password
6. Give accesses to the email client
- Click: Accept
7. Choose what features you want to add to your iPhone / iPad:
- Contacts - access to all your OsloMet contacts / other contacts.
- Calendar - access to your work calendar at OsloMet.
- Reminders - duties you enter with deadlines.
- Notes - notepad.
8. Click "Save" - your account will be added
9. Your OsloMet email is now ready for use
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Domain \Username: \firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: your OsloMet password
Server name: outlook.office365.com
Encryption method: TLS
Server name: smtp.office365.com
Encryption method: STARTTLS