- Read email in the web browser
- Email with notifications (automatic setup)
- Email with notifications (manual setup)
You can always read your email by opening the web browser and going to outlook.office.com.
1. Go to Settings> Accounts
2. Select "Add account"
3. Choose between two layouts:
1. Select "Exchange" (to use the default email client on your device),
2. or the app "Outlook" (recommended email client). Download the Outlook app for Android (Google Play)
4. Enter your OsloMet email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Log in through Feide with your OsloMet username and password to complete the setup.
6. Go to the Outlook app and make sure you are receiving emails.
Follow the instructions for automatic setup above, but enter the following server settings:
Email address: email@example.com
Domain\Username: \firstname.lastname@example.org [NB! Include the backslash: \]
Password: OsloMet password
Server name: outlook.office365.com
Encryption method: TLS
Server name: smtp.office365.com
Encryption method: STARTTLS