- Students in: Procedures and documents about exchanging to OsloMet.
- Studenter ut: Prosedyre og dokumenter om utveksling fra OsloMet (in Norwegian only)
- Agreements and signing of agreements: Procedures for signing agreements, contract templates and more.
Policy and strategy
The Section for Internationalisation
Find out what we are working with and who is responsible for the different areas.
Certificate of International Learning (CIL)
The Certificate of International Learning (CIL) is an overview of all types of international activity the student has undertaken during his or her study period, whether abroad or at home. CIL should be a career tool for the student and at the same time a tool in OsloMet's internationalisation work. The goal is that students on all of OsloMet's study programmes should eventually receive this offer.
Order promotional material for international guests or for visits to international partner institusions (in Norwegian only).
Share and let yourself be inspired by stories about internationalisation in the employee group "The International List".
On the blog, Din utvekslingshistorie you can find travel reports, films etc. from students on exchange. The films are also available on OsloMet's YouTube channel. Make sure to check out the hashtag #oslometutveksling on Instagram (but also #hioautveksling to find inspiration from the time before we became a university).
See OsloMet's English Facebook page as well as the article series "My OsloMet experience" for information about student life as an international student at OsloMet. Also check out the English films at OsloMet's YouTube channel and the hashtags #lifeatoslomet, #hioalife on Instagram.
- Erasmus + Staff exchange: grants for teaching or training
- International funding sources for collaborative research
- Academic Calendar: overview of the academic year in different European countries
- EURYPEDIA: overview of educational systems in Europe, from kindergarten to higher education
- Times Higher Education: Ranking of higher education institutions in the BRICS countries