Priorities of Erasmus + Strategic Partnerships:
Increase the quality of education.
Foster employability within education through the development and sharing of new teaching methods, for example digitilisation in teaching.
Enhance the inclusion and integration of e.g. refugees or persons with special needs.
The call for proposals has both horizontal priorities, priorities that apply to all levels of the educational pathway, and priorities that apply to each of the levels. For example, it is possible to apply for the call concerning kindergarten, if the planned results of the project correspond to the priorities for this educational level.
Who can participate?
- Minimum three partners from three different programme countries (EU, EFTA, Turkey and Macedonia).
- The partners can be higher education institutions, schools, kindergartens, organisations, companies etc.
- One of the three partners coordinates the application and potentially the project.
Duration of the project
The projects can last from 2 to 3 years.
What can you apply for?
You can apply for funding to co-finance different activities such as project meetings, workshops for students and staff, development of curriculum, completion of interviews, etc.
How do you apply?
- The call for proposals is announced once a year, usually in October.
- The coordinating institution applies for funding within the application deadline.
- The application deadline is usually at the end of March.
- Please see Diku’s website for more information on application procedures.
- Contact the Erasmus + Team in the university administration.
- If you plan to coordinate a project application, we recommend that you participate in Diku’s application seminar.
- Register your application in P360.