Erasmus+ Jean Monnet
The Jean Monnet scheme within Erasmus + provides funding opportunities for academic environments within European studies. You can apply for support for several activities.
Priorities of Jean Monnet:
- Promote excellence in teaching and research in the field of European studies worldwide.
- Foster the dialogue between the academic world and policy-makers.
Who can participate?
- Higher education institutions around the world.
- Organisations working with European integration.
- Researchers and professors in European studies or EU-related studies.
Duration of the project
What can you apply for?
Project development support (PES)
- If you wish to develop a project application within Jean Monnet, you can apply for project development support (PES) from Diku.
- The announcement of the call for proposals and the application varies from year to year, you will find more information on Diku's website.
Funding for Jean Monnet activities:
- Jean Monnet Modules (short course or subject)
- Jean Monnet Chair (teaching position)
- Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Jean Monnet Networks
How do you apply?
- The call for proposals is announced once a year, usually in October.
- The coordinating institution applies for funding within the deadline.
- The application deadline is usually at the end of February.
- Please see the websites of Diku and the EU Commission for more information about the application procedures.
- Contact the Erasmus + Team in the university administration.
- Register the application in P360.