Priorities of Erasmus + Youth:
- Improve the level of key competences and skills of young people.
- Promote the participation of young people in the labour market.
- Enhance social inclusion and active participation.
- Strengthen the development of youth work and youth policy at the local, regional and national level.
Who can participate?
You can apply for funding if you are between 30 and 33, or if you work with young people.
Duration of the project
Varies depending on the support scheme.
What can you apply for?
Active Youth comprises a number of support schemes, most of them aimed directly at young people.
The support schemes most relevant to OsloMet are therefore:
- Support for strategic partnership projects within the youth field.
- Support to strengthen the quality in youth work.
How do you apply?
Please see Erasmus + Active Youth for information on the different support schemes' deadlines and application procedures.
Contact the Erasmus + Team in the university administration.
- Register your application in P360.