This five-session workshop provides participants with an opportunity to improve their Norwegian skills and develop confidence in presenting, lecturing and supervising in Norwegian.
- Increased confidence in presenting, lecturing and supervising in Norwegian
- Improve ability to communicate subject and research clearly and effectively in Norwegian
- Improve ability to lecture and supervise students in a Norwegian context
- The course is tailored to meet the needs of the group. General topics covered are:
- Learning Culture in Norwegian Higher Education and the audience/students preparedness and expectations
- Interacting with the audience/students
- Vocabulary, pronunciation and intonation
- Spontaneous speech
Free for researchers and staff at Oslo Metropolitan University. 3850NOK for individuals not affiliated with OsloMet.
The course will be offered both spring and autumn, and will be announced at the OsloMet Academy's website.
Professor Kari Mari Jonsmoen and professor Marit Greek