Student associations and students
Student associations and students can apply for support for innovation activities and costs in connection with the commercialisation of student ideas. Strategy funding may also be applied for to support projects and ideas with potential for wealth creation
The funds can be used for:
- Innovation activities under the auspices of student associations.
- Implementing intellectual property rights searches (e.g. patent investigations).
- Clarifying rights (who owns what).
- Support for student projects that may be commercialised.
- Purchasing relevant consultancy services to further develop the project and the research results towards commercialisation
Applications are received continuously and processed administratively with annual reports to the R&D Committee.
The project description must be no longer than one page.
The application must be made using an already established form.
The applications must be sent to the R&D section via Public360 with case number 16/00980.
Rejections of applications for strategic funding will normally not be justified.